When the Standards Commission conducts an investigation under the Ethics Acts, we give the relevant parties and others specified in the legislation a report on the outcome.
Most investigations relate to possible non-compliance with the Ethics Acts. We also report on possible non-compliance with the more technical aspects of tax compliance.
The Commission cannot publish investigation or inquiry reports under the other legislation it oversees.
- July 2021 Dr Susan Clarke, Consultant St. James's Hospital (PDF)
- July 2021 Dr Siobhan Hutchinson, Consultant, St James's Hospital (PDF)
- January 2020 Councillor Hugh McElvaney Monaghan County Council (PDF)
- March 2019 Councillor John O'Donnell Donegal County Council (PDF)
- March 2019 Councillor Joe Queenan Sligo County Council (PDF)
- December 2018 Councillor Frank Durcan, Mayo County Council (PDF)
- December 2018 Councillor Cyril Burke, Mayo County Council (PDF)
- December 2018 Peter Hynes, Chief Executive, Mayo County Council (PDF)
- September 2018 Dr John Doherty Health Service Executive (PDF)
- April 2017 Richard Hickey, former member of the board of the Family Support Agency (PDF)
- December 2016 Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill, formerly of Donegal County Council and Údarás na Gaeltachta (PDF)
- October 2015 Tim Caffrey, Chief Executive, Longford County Council (PDF)